|S. No||Class||Tuition Fee(Monthly)|
|1||Nersary to UKG||1680|
|2||1st to 5th||1890|
|3||6th to 8th||2100|
|4||9th to 10th||2250|
1. Nursery to class v: ₹7800/- (Year)
2. Class VI to X: ₹8000/- (Year)
1. ₹ 10,000/-(One time, Non-Refundable)
2. For children of defense personnel currently serving in the armed forces or paramilitary forces, the Admission will be 2000/-(80% concession).
3. 10% concession on tuition fee, for younger sibiling
4. Books and uniformed to be purchased by the students.
5. Transport charges extra.
Admission Payment Options
Tuition fees are to be paid in quarterly installments through Payment Gateway or Demand Draft payable at Nadaun.For new Admissions The first installment must be paid at the school by demand draft.
- When it is desired to withdraw a child, two months’ notice in writing to take effect from the 1st of a month must be given failing which two months tuition fees will have to be paid.
- The Admission fee is not refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Pupils, who leave the School after the 28th of February, must pay the fees till the end of May.
- A leaving certificate will be issued only after the School dues have been cleared. A student should give at least ten days prior notice to the school for providing the Leaving/Transfer certificate.